Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Mine was beautiful (and super busy). Things are still kind of busy around here so, I hope to get back to blogging soon. I have tons of things to show you guys...including the dress! Above is our Christmas card this year. I was able to get the quality and style I wanted for a fraction of the price. I love the design and styles of Tiny Prints and Minted but was looking for something more cost effective. I thought I would go with Pear Tree Greetings but couldn't find a style I felt complemented our photos. So, I went with the trusty Vista Print. I was able to get double-sided flat cards on 100lb matte paper for as little as 40cents each! To add more style and color I paired the cards with envelopes from Paper Source rather than the free envelopes that came with the cards. I was very pleased with the results, and especially pleased with the price.

Design: Hubby using PhotoShop
Printing: Vista Print
Envelopes and Labels: Paper Source

No comments:

Post a Comment